Hi, Trixie here. I decided it was time to have another contest. This time it is for a $25 gift card at Heart and Body Naturals. They have some of our favorite products for keeping us happy and healthy. You can purchase a pet product or one for humans, your choice. This contest is open to anyone, anywhere.
How to enter:
- Visit any or all, of my social media pages, including this website. You can find them here, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Enter your guess on how many dog biscuits I found at the end of the lucky leprechaun rainbow. (I hear the pot can hold up to 5,000, so pick a number between 1 and 5,000.)
- Please leave a comment, like or share on any post on those pages, but only leave your guess on the contest page.
- You may enter on all of the 4 posts, but you may only enter once on each.
- The person that comes closest without going over wins the gift card.
- Winners (there will be one for each post) will be selected on March 18th to give everyone in each time zone a chance to enter.
Sound like fun!?
And don’t forget to join my pack if you haven’t. You don’t want to miss any yummy recipes or useful information that will help you keep your dog happy and healthy.
Hi, I’m Trixie! I love treats, sleeping, chewing up my toys and I especially like chasing small critters that enter my yard. (Don’t worry, my mom makes sure that I don’t catch any of them.) I was rescued when someone dumped me in the driveway, expecting 10 little puppies. Though my mom had dogs as a kid, she realized there was a lot she didn’t know.
We decided to create this website to help you with issues that you may not be aware of and to share information about the best foods, toys, treats, and places to explore with your fur friend. You’ll learn all about raising your dog to be happy and healthy and we will have some fun along the way!
If you want to find out how my mom makes money from home so she can spend more time with me, just click here.
P.S. This site may contain affiliate links, but know that I only recommend products that I believe in. Since this is a for-profit business, you should assume that any website I refer you to, I may earn money either directly or from an affiliate relationship.